Sunday, May 07, 2006

Work Work Work

I think it says that i dont have any Federal Work Study money next year so it seems that i might have to go and find another job. I dont know what to do. There aren't alot of things that i want to do. I want a job that can work around my schedule, and also isn't so boring. I also dont know if i want to work during the summer. It would be kind of weird if i don't and ginger does. I don't know what would happen. I already applied to the media center for a desk job, but it would seem that i might not like that job. It seems it might be boring. AND I DONT WANT NO BORING JOB. i know how that would be already. Well not working during the summer isn't that big of a thing, but i would like to work during the school year because i might want the money. Don't wanna use mom and dad's money all the time. I wonder what kind of job i could do. I wonder what job i will get. I'm soo picky, its not good. Stupid Life, Why ya gotta cost so much! LoL

No comments: