Wednesday, May 17, 2006

New Computer News

Well well well... Looks like apple has recently released their new MacBook, taking over the ibook line. These 13.3 inch widescreen MacBook come in white and black with a glossy screen. Looks really good. Very delightful computer from apple. I wish I could get one of these just to play with. Even has the built in i-sight. Nice eye-candy. Nice price ($1100-$1500). But still... a Mac.

















Also up in the news of computer laptops, AMD recently officially added their new line of AMD Turion X2, which is the first dual core 64-bit processor for mobile computers. HP will be the first to take in these new line of processors in June. Finally, what I've been waiting for. Intel will have their competing processor, Merom, come out in August. Turion X2 or Merom????? Which one should i have in my next laptop. So far, the spec for th Turion X2 shows the 1.8 processor to consume 33 Watts and 2.0 consumes 35 Watts with 2 x 512 Kb. Very very interesting. I can't wait to get my hands on a new computer.

No comments: