Monday, July 21, 2008

Unboxing My New iPhone 3G on YouTube

Link: iPhone 3G Unboxing





This is my video that I put on YouTube that shows me unboxing my new iPhone 3G. So far it has been pretty good to me. I know that there are A LOT of people trying to get their hands on one of these. For myself, I called into an Apple store and they said they had some. I went down there and I was about 10th in line, so I figured it wouldn't be that bad of a wait (maybe hour max). Well, I got sucked into waiting in line for a loooong time. Half an hour turned into a hour. I figured, "Heck, I'm here for an hour, might as well wait a bit longer." Well, I ended up waiting for 2 hours. If I knew I was gonna wait that long, then I wouldn't have stayed. But, I did, and now I have myself an iPhone 3G.

As shown in the video, comes with ear buds (which can also be used as a hands-free headset), A USB cable, and a new smaller charger. Oh, and a nifty pin thingy if I ever want to switch out the SIM card.

No comments: