Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Years 2008!!

It's the new years and the year has ended and a new year is gonna begin. With each year I gain different experiences and have different goals. What better to bring in a new year than with a New Years Resolution for 2008.

After thinking really thoroughly about my goals for this coming year, I have come up with three aspects for my life: Spiritual, Physical, and Personal.

Spiritual: Deliberately witness and save someone to the Lord so that they may be discipled by myself or another, so that I may experience what God has wanted. It's tough to win someone to the Lord. So much prayer goes into witnessing and opportunities come and go, but I want to make it a point to find someone who does not know the salvation of Christ Jesus and let them come to know Him.

Physical: Do a cardial activity consistently (consistently a couple/few times a week) for at least a month. It is also tough to find time to exercise and to keep in shape. I hope to do something that will keep the pounds off, such as running, playing ball, or something that will keep me active.

Personal: (1)Find a new friend that I am able to hang out with outside of school and/or church. (2)Learn to play the drums enough to play along with at least 3 songs.

These are my new year resolution for 2008. It probably will not be easy to do, but I am writing it here in my blog so that I can keep an account of what I NEED to do. Some say New Years resolutions are meant to be broken, but I am making it a resolution to keep my resolution.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Hey Alan,

Nice journaling. Keep up the good work! How do you add each other as a friend or something? Comment back.

DOMIN8,
Danny