Friday, July 28, 2006

So Far So Good

Well it turns out that I just freaked out when my setup screen showed up when I did a system repair on my computer. Stupid me... Went through with my setup and everything is all good and dandy here.

A few days ago was my birthday and Ginger got me a Nintendo DS Lite. Its a pretty cool piece of hardware. She also got me a game (Mario & Luigi Partners in time). Its a pretty interesting and funny game. The Mario brothers go back in time and team up with the baby Mario and Luigi to help save the Princess Peach. Its a pretty straight forward game but so far its been entertaining.
What I want to do is try and turn my new NDS into some sort of organizer. What would be cool, and I saw some rumors a while ago, is to turn this thing into a Palm organizer. I read from some articles a while back that Nintendo was gonna liscense the Palm OS to put onto the DS. Now that would be something. That would actually be an awesome item, but so far I cant really find much on an organizer for the NDS.

No comments: