Friday, April 21, 2006

A feverish Few Days

Well ive been kind of sick lately and i have skipped a few classes to go home and rest. I sleep in bed so much now. I think i had one serious fever one day and then the rest were kind of less serious. I feel kind of better now after a few days but i still feel sick. Ive been stressing over my schoolwork since its the last few weeks of school. I passed by screener test for ICS 390. Now i can grab that class. That will definately help me with my requirements.

Tech Wish of the Day:
Well i have been wanting to get a new laptop for the longest time. I really dont need to have one, but i just would like it. Ive been looking at the Dell Inspiron 6400. It is an intel duo core processor laptop. It looks pretty good and with deals, it goes around $1200 or lower. Maybe ill get it later over the summer, but idk when there will be a good deal for it. Plus i never bought anything from dell before so i would need to make an account with them. And its in the small business section, so idk how to get it if i dont have a small business. Also i have been trying to get my wireless router to work up in my room for the longest time. If i do get a new laptop, i would like wireless internet up here in my room. I need to get it up and about. Ive been working on it for so long, but i dont know how to get it to work. I think i might need help to get it to work, but i want to do it myself. Stupid router, hurry up and work already!!

No comments: